Over stress is a one of the major hindrance in realizing true potential. I observe source and effect stress in teens in my nearby society. Observations are as follows:
• Parental pressure for excellence in study
• commercial purpose
• Inferiority complex
• Scolding and intimidating children in public
To study mental Stress in adolescence and to find a solution to the cause of mental Stress.
• Mental stress should be reduced in adolescence.
• In adolescence, parents should convince the children that it is right and wrong because of the pressure put on the children.
We conducted a survey to find mental stress in children, which was done by a quiz. We conducted this survey between parents. Samples of some quiz :-
For Parents: -
• Do you scold your child.
• Do you think your child is under stress.
• How much do you study in one day.
• How do your parents treat you.
We go through the experiment: -
We surveyed how a child reacts when he is under mental stress.
• His brain becomes weaker than a healthy child.
• He slowly feels weak around himself.
• Parents should keep an eye on children in adolescence.
We found many such reasons during the survey.
After completing this project we have concluded that the biggest root cause of stress in adolescence is that the mother is unable to give time to the children and there is pressure on them to study, due to this, between parents and children Distance is increasing due to which stress is also increasing.